About RG Properties
Commercial Brokerage Services
Choosing Our Team
Marketing & Promotion
Bear Creek Plaza
Center Point Plaza
Eastland Towne Center
Ety Point Centre
Flag City Station
Hoke Crossing South
Lytle Five Points Rd
Miami Valley Crossing
Pine Ridge Square
Town & Country
Wayne Towne Plaza
West Towne Square
Email This Property
1580 Austin Pike
Washington Township, OH 45458
For Sale or Lease
• In the heart of the Cincinnati/Dayton growth corridor, one of the fastest growing areas in the State of Ohio.
• Dayton’s fast growing southern suburbs include:
• Springboro/Clearcreek Township
• Miamisburg/Miami Township
• Centerville/Washington Township
• The Southern Dayton Region continues to enjoy unprecedented new housing growth:
• More than 5,000 residential units have been constructed since 1998.
• Single family homes range from $100,000 to more than $1,000,000.
• Young families have selected the area to take advantage of the excellent schools.
• Convenient access to large employers in the area.
• Major roadways: Washington Ridge is located on Austin Road, immediately west of the new interchange along I-75. I-75, I-675, Springboro Pike, SR 741 and Austin Pike are major thoroughfares.
• Interstate 75 connects the northern border of the U.S. to the southern border of Florida. It is the main thoroughfare between Dayton and Cincinnati.
• Interstate 675 connects I-75 to I-70 and connects southern Dayton to Columbus.
• Springboro Pike (SR 741) is the north/south connector road that is a critical link between the south suburbs of Dayton and the large employers that are located closer to the City of Dayton.The new Austin interchange at the crossroads of I-75 and Austin Pike was completed in 2010.The $47 million investment in the interchange will spur major growth in employment. In fact, based upon projection from the Montgomery County Transportation Improvement District (TID), approximately 2.5 million square feet of new office, 1.0 million square feet of new light industrial and 6.6 million square feet of mixed use will be developed in and around Austin Landing. This will create up to 21,000 new jobs for the area.
© 2019. RG Properties - All Rights Reserved.